XP 1-3kVA is a new series to ARRAY family. It is a modular design with high efficiency and high performance. XP adopts advanced DSP control and 1+1 parallel redundancy technologies with the proven true online double-conversion architecture and provides with higher level of availability in power protection against all kinds of power problems due to blackouts, surges, sags, spikes, frequency variations and line noise interference.
XP series is equipped with a maintenance switch and all the modules are hot-swappable, it makes highest level of systems availability. XP is also compatible for installation in Tower configuration or Rack configuration (2U).
High Reliability and High Availability
- Designed with modular architecture, XP in standard configuration consists of a system frame, a UPS module and a Battery module.
- User friendly and easy installation, each compartment of the system frame is compatible for installation of UPS module, Battery module or optional Charger module.
- Equipped with maintenance switch and with the design of hot-swappable modules, XP provides a perfect power protection against single point-of-failure and realizes higher level of systems availability.
1+1 Parallel Redundancy
- Featuring 1+1 parallel redundancy, XP provides with a fault-tolerant power protection for higher availability.
- With advanced DSP control technologies, XP enhances the system reliability and serviceability.
True online double-conversion architecture
Zero Transfer Time
Featuring RJ45 surge protection port for network or Fax/Modem
Intelligent Battery Management
- Significantly prolong battery life through intelligence-controlled optimum charging technologies
- Protection against deep discharge of the battery
- Periodic self test of the battery.
- EPO - Remote power off of the output of the UPS in case of any emergency
- LCD display - 2x15 character backlit LCD display and control panel put all the control and monitoring of the UPS at your fingertips
- Cooling fan speed control - Auto control of the fan speed according to the load level, not only to reduce the operating noise level, but also to prolong the FAN life
- Site wiring fault warning
- The included WinPower software supports virtually all operating systems available in the marketplace
- Equipped with RS232 and Intelligent Slot
|Model || || |
XP1K XP2K XP3K
|Power Rating || || |
1kVA/0.7kW 2kVA/1.4kW 3kVA/2.1kW
|Topology || || |
True online, double-conversion
|Redundancy Capability || || |
|Standards || || EMI : IEC62040-2 |
EMS : IEC61000-4-2 (ESD) Level-4
IEC61000-4-3 (RS) Level-3
IEC61000-4-4 (EFT) Level-4
IEC61000-4-5 (SURGE) Level-4
|Input ||Voltage |
110 ~ 300VAC
|Output ||Voltage |
Syn to mains or 50/60Hz ±0.2%
105% ~ 125% for 5 minutes
125% ~ 150% for 30 seconds
|Battery Module ||Type |
Lead-acid, maintenance free
15 min 15 min 10 min
|Transfer Time || || |
|Maintenance Switch || || |
|Communications Interface || || |
RS232 and Intelligent Slot
|Operating Temperature || || |
0 ~ 40 deg C
|Relative Humidity || || |
20% ~ 90% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D mm) || ||440x87x430 ||440 x 87 x 635 |
|Net Weight (kg) || ||16 28 |